1. A completed Bachelors Degree, vocational training or a similar qualification (every field is possible) is prerequisite. A professional dance training is not required for the entrance. A large spectrum of experiences in various movement types, dance styles or sports is an advantage.
2. Proof of participation in the following courses:
- Introductory course in Laban Movement Studies (20 hours)
- Introductory course in Bartenieff Fundamentals (20 hours)
- Anatomy and/or Physiology (15 - 20 hours)
The anatomy course can be attended at a school in your area.
3. In the English-speaking intensive program:
All classes will be taught in English, so English proficiency is required to understand the course work and read the literature.
You may submit your written assignments in English or German.
4. For the application the following papers have to be submitted:
Please request the application form via E-Mail.
Applications may be submitted at any time; they must be at the office at least three months before the start of the program. The next Basic Level will start in July of 2019. Places are allocated in the order of application receipt and acceptance.